Welcome to your enquiry.
If you want to learn more, send me a message please, and I will be very glad to be at your service.
1. Characteristics of rubber track:
1). Less damage to the ground surface
2). Low noise
3). High running speed
4). Less vibration;
5). Low ground contack specific pressure
6). High tractive force
7). Light weight
2. Convontional type or interchangeable type rubber track
3. Application: Mini-excavator, bulldozer, dumper, crawler loader, crawler crane, carrier vehicle, agriculture machinery, paver and other special machine
4. Packaging & Delivery
1). Packing: Bare package or Pallet
2). Delivery time: 20days.
5. Other condiation:
1). MOQ: 2 Piece
2). Supply Ability: 5000 Pcs/Month
3). Brand: OEM is ok
4). Color: Black
6. Warranty: Guarantee one year under normal use.
The notices of using rubber tracks
1. Adjust the tension of the rubber crawler so that the height, the variable range is 10-20mm when the machine is lifted. Readjust when the tension decreases. (Be careful because the rubber crawler may come off if the tension is too low).
2. Avoid projection from the frame around the rubber crawler, especially on its inner circumference. (Rubber crawlers are easily deformed; If it comes into contact with the frame, an accident such the rubber being cut can occur).
3. Avoid sharp projections when traveling.
4. Avoid turning too fast on concrete roads with a high coefficient of frction because this can cause accidents such as cutting the rubber.
5. Be careful that no oil, etc adheres to the rubber track. If it does, wipe it off immediately.
6. When storing for long periods, keep indoors, away from direct sunshine and rain.
7. Replace as soon as possible when abrasion of sprockets is observed
|Applicable machines|| robots,movers|
|Material|| rubber and steel |
|Installation position|| Installed on the robots or movers|